- Puma Women's Suede Bow WN's Low-Top Sneakers, Pink (Peach Bud White), 6 UK
- Tiwcer Mens Slippers Summer Outdoor Personality Fender Genuine Leather Confortable Flip Flops Casual shoes
- Pleaser Womens Stplash801 C B Platform Sandal
- Converse Mens Street Nylon Mid Top Sneaker
- Fay Waters Women's Floral Bohemian Oxfords Round Toe Low Heel Buckle Brogue Multicolor Flat shoes
- KEEN Womens Hoodoo III LACE UP Mid Calf Boots
- Adidas Originals Men's EQT Cushion ADV Running shoes (White, Black, Royal - Size 9.5)
- JHHXW Basketball shoes, sneakers, air cushion shoes, elastic Heighten men's shoes, student youth casual shoes
- Hhgold Shu, 2018 Men's New Loafer Flats, Men's Driving Penny Loafers Lace up Genuine Leather Boot Moccasins Flat Soft Sole, Leather, Black, UK 6 EU 38.5 (color grey, Size 46 EU)
- OPPP Water shoes Outdoor beach shoes summer large size swimming shoes outdoor beach diving wading black 37
- Dan Post Youth 9 Black Rust Broad Square Toe Pull On Boot DPC3944 4.5 D
- Heather Grey Bernie Mev Women's Cuddly Mary Jane Flat
- LQV Summer New Men's shoes Fashion Flying Woven Mesh shoes Casual Breathable Sneakers
- Merry-Heart Women Summer Ankle Wrap Flats Sandals Flat with Beach Heels Cross-Tied Flip,
- SPLNWTFHCNWPCB Ladies Latin Dance shoes Soft Sole Dancing shoes Dancing shoes
- Platform Boots Patent Leather shoes Women Autumn Winter Ankle Boots for Women Gladiator shoes
- Rongzhi Womens Shiny Slip on High Heels Wedding Bride Stilettos Party Pumps Heeled shoes Pointed Toe
- Naturalizer Women's Samantha Pointed Toe Flat
- Woman Over The Knee Boots Elestic PU Sock Boot Thick High Heels Pointed Female Sexy Slip On Winter Slim shoes
- WeiPoot Women's Pointed Closed Toe Pull On Sheepskin Solid Low-Heels Pumps-shoes
- Comfortable and beautiful ladies sandals Sandals Summer Female Apricot Fashion Single shoes
- Fashion Women High Top Canvas shoes Flats Breathable Knee High Boots Long Casual Sneaker
- FSJ Women Strappy Ankle Strap Sandals Open Toe Slingback Chunky High Heels shoes Size 4-15 US
- Globe Men's Focus WS - Footwear Men's Footwear Men's Lifestyle shoes
- Z.L.F shoes Men's Formal Business Modern shoes Classic Matte PU Leather Upper Lace Up Breathable Lined Oxfords Leather shoes
- Seychelles Womens Jitters Ankle Bootie
- Nike Womens W NK PWR LGND TGHT HI RS CONTR
- David Tate Swell Women's Sandal
- ECCO shoes Women's Shape 55 Chalet Tall Fashion Boots, Black, 37 EU 6.5-7 M US
- Vans Unisex Adults' Sk8-hi Suede Canvas Trainers
- Asics Gel-Squad Running shoes Blk Lightning Neon
- orange New Balance Women's Beacon V1 Fresh Foam Running
- 2018 Summer Women High Heels Open Toe Ankle Strap shoes Thick Heel Plus Size Sandals
- Naughty Monkey Womens Vamp Phyer Ankle Bootie
- Unm Women's Gilly Tie Strappy Pointy Toe Low Cut Middle Heel shoes Club Dressy Chunky Pumps
- Y-H Men's shoes, Leather Spring Fall Flat Loafers Soft Sole Comfort Trekking Travel shoes Cycling shoes Walking shoes,Black,41
- Moon Boot Men’s Low-Top 11 UK Grey orange
- A YAXUAN shoes Men's Sneakers, Autumn Winter Basketball shoes Men Low Boots Mens Sports shoes Mens shoes Shock Absorption Wear Non-slip shoes
- Cloudless Women's Sequin Round Toe High Heel Bridal shoes Slip on Platform Pumps
- Meiren Wedges, Rhinestones, Muffins, Sandals Women's Mid-Heels, Open-Toed, Sandals, 41
- Owaheson Lace-up Sneaker Training shoes Mens Womens Xmas Snowman Santa Happy Elements
- AdeeSu Womens Spikes Stilettos Zipper Fabric Boots SXC03793
- WeenFashion Women's Buckle Open-Toe Low-Heels Patent Leather Solid Sandals
- Style & Co. SC35 Kindell Wide Calf Riding Boots, Chocolate
- Lonsdale Camden Trainers Womens Black Purple Casual Fashion Sneakers shoes
- Gola Women's Coaster Satin Trainers, bluee (Navy Off White DE), 5 UK 38 EU
- J Slides Womens Audra Sneaker
- Abby QZYYU-17-E1 Mens Upper Leather Low Top Pliable Driving Moccasins Walking Leisure Slip On Thick Sole Penny Loafers Street Travelling Concise Durable Fashionable shoes
- Fly London - P144371001 - P144371001
- PUMA Mens Black Suede Rome Sneakers
- Josef Seibel Women's Tamara 03 Casual Tall Boot
- ZHRUI Men Leisure Flats Genuine Suede Leather Brand Spring Formal Casual Dress Oxford shoes (color Black, Size 10UK=45EU)
- New Balance 486981 60, Men’s Trainers
- Fred Perry Kendrick Tipped cuff B6234119, Trainers
- Cofra Driscoll S1P Safety shoes Black Neon Green
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Gill Sailing Boots Competition Boots for men and womenAdidas Men's Copa Tango 18.1 Tf Footbal shoeswhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. BENNON Hiking shoes shoes Hombre Regi-Tex Vibram Nabuck Leather) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Men's Leather Sneakers 2018 Fall Winter New Mens Fashion Low-top Athletic shoes Outdoor Travel shoes Running shoes (color A, Size 42)
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
FuweiEncore Men's Comfort Loafers Leather Spring Summer Autumn Comfort Loafers & Slip-Ons Walking shoes, running shoes, breathability business dress shoes (color F, Size 41)
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about GJLIANGXIE Men'S Sandals Sandals New Summer Sandals Casual Men'S Sandals One Word Slippers Leather Beach shoes
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atYwqwdae Men Soft Casual shoes Slip on City Work Round ToeALDO Mens Gien Navy Miscellaneous 43.5 (US Men's 10.5) D - Medium.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Pepe Jeans Men's Tinker Pro Camp Summer Trainers
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: MBT Men's Speed 17 M Sneaker
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
Igi&co 3111200 Moccasins and Slippers Man
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Read this: Camel active Men's Point 11 Derby
Also, you can read more over at: U.S.POLO ASSN. Dalan 1 Suede, Men’s Trainers
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from Adidas Mens - Cosmic 2 Sl M, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Yydt Men's shoes Outdoor Sports Sandals Summer Leather Breathable Slippers Fashion Thong Two Wear Sandals and Slippers Men's shoes (color 45) chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the FuweiEncore Trendy Casual shoes Comfortable All-match shoes Slip Breathable Canvas shoes Men (color Black red sortiert, Size 44), has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: ASICS Men's Gel-Sonoma 2 Running shoes
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Easy Go Shopping Anti-smashing And Anti-piercing Flying Woven Mountaineering Deodorant Breathable Predective shoes Cricket shoes (color Red, Size 42)
greyport GRS701-37 Action Safety shoes, Size 37, Black (Pack of 2) - EN safety certified
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, Peter Blade Loafer Green Leather DurhamPeter Blade Loafer Black Leather Forma short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, DEMONIA V-CREEPER-502 2 P F Wht Pu Basic Veggie Creeper shoes, color Wht Pu, US Size 4Joma Football shoes Sound Spring Number 10 PRO PN10S_801 Black Calcio ScarpaJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Original Penguin Masham Ankle Boots Mens Black shoes FootwearCarbon Fiber Cross King Mask Movie Props Halloween Costume Ball Templar MaskThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—LEDLFIE Men's Leather shoes Casual shoes Block Laces Leather shoesRockport Men's Waterproof Storm Surge Toe Bootpossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, Shukun Men's boots Autumn And Winter Cotton Martin Boots Men'S High-Top Pu shoes Matte Cotton Men'S Leather Boots Increased Short BootsSteve Madden Mens Finnch1 Finnch1as well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Cole Haan Men's Zerogrand Wingtip Boot FashionHoneywell 6246154-49 7 Bacou Hulso BTP S3 SRC, Size 49arrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Bugatti Men's 3.21611e+11 Classic Boots; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at SHOES Men'S, Sports, Outdoor Hiking, Non-Slip Wearable Walking, Breathable Mesh; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atBoxfresh Men's Henning Ch Lea CHN TrainersDC shoes Men's Ashlar Espadrilles Brown (Tan) 8 UK